Saturday, August 28, 2010

Top 10 HEAVIEST Albums - Pt. 3

I'll try to make this brief, because lets be honest, what can I say that hasn't already been said about this band and these two albums?


2. Black Sabbath - Master of Reality - This album for me was a personal awakening for me as a musician and music lover. The tones, the innovations in guitar playing, everything combined perfectly on this album to create a timeless classic.

Chill Factor: Into The Void



1. Black Sabbath - Paranoid - Yes, I concede. Paranoid is better than Master of Reality. I say this because Paranoid not only provides more music, but also more memorable tunes. Not only that, some tracks like Iron Man, War Pigs, and Paranoid have suffered severe radio overplay through the years and have still managed to stand the test of time and be engaging to this day.

Chill Factor: The bridge of War Pigs is especially chilling and is one of Iommi's all time classic riffs.