Sunday, October 3, 2010

Devilneck and work In progress

The Devilneck Metal Fest was yesterday and Friday and I was there for almost every band. In fact, I only missed one: the first, Utah. So I'm really tired right now and don't even know where to begin with writing an article about all the crazy stuff I witnessed. But I've got lots of material to work with including interviews with Marriage, Wizard Smoke, Shark Heart, Stone Mountain Freeway, Colossus, and Rwake, as well as CD's from Colossus, Armazilla, and Utah to review. I'm also going to write an article which reviews the whole event, although not in any great detail. Just a summation of the fest's highlight moments. 

Articles to expect:
Rwake Interview - script (The Silver Tongue)
Colossus Interview - summary (The Silver Tongue)
Marriage Concert Review + some interview (WUOG blog)
CD Review: Colossus - ...And The Rift of The Pandimensional Under-Gods (WUOG rotation)
CD Review: Colossus - Drunk on Blood EP (WUOG rotation)
CD Review: Utah - ...uhhh, I can't read it. (WUOG blog)
CD Review: Armazilla - Texas Weed (WUOG blog)
Devilneck Metal Fest Review (The Silver Tongue)

Not Devilneck:
Super Cluster - Live In The Lobby concert review (WUOG blog)