Monday, November 24, 2014

Music For Devil Worship

Okay, some back story: In May of this year I moved out of my apartment to a warehouse/studio space in West Midtown called Two High Studios. I did this with the sole intention of recording an album with my amps at full volume (how they sound best). I ate canned or dry food out of a cooler, showered at the gym and pissed in a filthy "communal" bathroom that rarely had toilet paper. I wasn't the only person living there at the time, but I am proud to say that when I left I had something to show for it. A fine example of raw one man black metal, "Music For Devil Worship" is the first Thoth Mammatus album. Inspired by the works of Aleister Crowely, Anton Lavey and a recent near death experience, this music is quintessentially infernal.

https://thothmammatus.bandcamp.com/releases